Put the verbs in the brackets into past indefinite or past continuous tense.
1.I was sorry that I had to leave the party early, because I was enjoying myself.
2. I saw you yesterday from the bus. Why were you using a stick?
3.Ann said that she was on holiday. I said that I hoped that she was enjoying herself.
4.While he was watering the flowers it began to rain.
5.I found this ring as I was digging in the garden.
Translate into English
1. Երբ տեսա նրան, նա նկարում էր պատի վրա։
2. Երբ մեքենավարում էի, ոստիկանը կանգնեցրեց ինձ։
3. Երբ նա գիրք էր կարդում, հեռախոսը զանգեց։
4. Մինչ հյուրերը պարում էին, գողը ներխուժեց տուն։
6. Երբ ժամանեցի կայարան, Մերին ինձ էր սպասում։
1. When I saw him, he was drawing on the wall.
2. When I was driving the policeman stopped me.
3. He was reading a book, when the telephone rang.
4. While the guests were dancing, the thieve broke into the house.
5. When I arrived at the station, Mary was waiting for me.